We want you to know that we value your privacy, accordingly we have set out this policy that states clearly how we use and store personal information.
IMPORTANT: BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU GIVE YOUR CONSENT THAT ALL PERSONAL DATA SUBMITTED BY YOU MAY BE PROCESSED BY US FOR THE PURPOSES SET OUT BELOW
- WEBSITE DATA COLLECTION
- YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- DATA ACCESS & CORRECTIONS
- TRANS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES
We, Allegran Limited, comply with the United Kingdom Data Protection Act 1998. To access current Data Protection legislation materials, click here.
We take care to protect the privacy of our customers. This policy explains how we process information about website visitors and those registered with hookupdatefree.
WEBSITE DATA COLLECTION
Personal information is collated and stored primarily during the registration process, but is also monitored when there is activity on your account and when you use the website. As with many other websites, we may use software known as 'cookies' to store information relating to your preferences to enable us to improve our service to you.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data submitted by you to this website will be used for the following purposes only. We will only collect and retain personal data to the extent that it is strictly necessary for our purposes. These purposes are -
to assist us in setting up and managing your account;
to build up an accurate customer profile of you;
in order to make available to you promotional or relevant information from Allegran Limited;
- If you have registered with this website and do not wish to receive promotional or relevant information then please "Login", and "Update your details" to opt out.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal data which we collect about you when you visit this site will be disclosed only to the following types of persons -
- any company or other entity to whom we may sell all or part of our business;
- any competent legal, regulatory or law enforcement authority. In the latter case, you will not be informed of any disclosure nor of any reasons for such disclosure and you hereby waive any and all rights that you may have, whether at law or otherwise, of any nature and in any jurisdiction, in connection with such disclosure;
- our professional advisers or other appropriate third parties, if your use of our service or this website is in breach of these terms and conditions; and
DATA ACCESS & CORRECTIONS
Upon receipt of your written request which should be addressed to The Data Protection Officer at Allegran Limited, 77 Beak St, W1F 9DB, we will disclose to you your personal data held by us, we shall correct or delete inaccurate details. Changes to certain parts of your account information can also be made by accessing "Login" and checking "Update your details". We regularly delete data which is no longer required
TRANS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
No transfers of your personal data are currently made outside of the European Economic Area. However, we reserve the right to relocate our web servers to a secure location outside the EEA in the future. If we do this, we will enter into agreements requiring the guardians of your personal data to adhere to standards of data protection substantially similar to those prevailing in the European Economic Area. However, the Internet is made up of a large variety of international connections and if you are visiting this website the various communications may well result in the temporary transfer of information outside the European Economic Area other than pursuant to contractual arrangements made by us. By visiting the website and communicating electronically with us you consent to these transfers.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES
77 Beak St W1F 9DB