- WEBSITE DATA COLLECTION
- YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
- DATA ACCESS & CORRECTIONS
- TRANS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES
- PRIVACY RELATED COMMENTS
We, Allegran Limited, comply with the United Kingdom Data Protection Act 1998. To access current Data Protection legislation materials click here.
WEBSITE DATA COLLECTION
Personal information is collated and stored primarily during the registration process, but is also monitored when there is activity on your account and when you use the website. As with many other websites, we may use software known as 'cookies' to store information relating to your preferences to enable us to improve our service to you.
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. Please note that each browser is different so check the "Help" menu of your browser for further information as to how you can change your individual cookie preferences. However, please be aware that if you do not accept incoming cookies then the performance of our website on your system will not be to full standard or our website may not serve at all.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect information about you, our users, so that you are able to use our services effectively as appropriate. We will only collect and retain personal data to the extent that it is strictly necessary for our purposes. Personal data submitted by you to this website may be used by us for the following purposes only–
If you have registered with this website and do not wish to receive promotional or relevant information then please Login and "Update your details" to opt out. You may also have your information removed at any time. If you remove your details, your access rights to the restricted parts of our website and your ability to benefit from certain aspects of our services will cease to exist as you will no longer be considered a registered user.
- To assist us in setting up and managing your account;
- To personalise aspects of our overall service to you by building an accurate customer profile of you;
- To communicate with you about (a) profiles of other users who we believe will be of interest to you; (b) new users who have registered with the website; and (c) users who wish to communicate with you; and
- In order to make available to you promotional or relevant information from Allegran relating to Allegran's products and services and those of third parties which may be of interest to you.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We will always let you have a copy of all information we have about you should you request it.
- Any company or other entity to whom we may sell all or part of our business;
- Any competent legal, regulatory or law enforcement authority. In the latter case, you will not be informed of any disclosure nor of any reasons for such disclosure and you hereby waive any and all rights that you may have, whether at law or otherwise, of any nature and in any jurisdiction, in connection with such disclosure; and
- Our professional advisers or other appropriate third parties, if your use of our service or this website is in breach of these terms and conditions.
DATA ACCESS & CORRECTIONS
Upon receipt of your written request which should be addressed to The Data Protection Officer at Allegran Limited, First Floor East, 3-5 Bleeding Heart Yard, LONDON, EC1N 8SJ, we will disclose to you your personal data held by us, we shall correct or delete inaccurate details. Changes to certain parts of your account information can also be made by accessing "Login" and checking "Update your details". We regularly delete data which is no longer required.
Keeping information about you secure is very important to us. We will take appropriate up-to-date measures to protect your personal data including using password protection, data encryption, firewalls and virus checking. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, which we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you can send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
TRANS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
Information submitted by you to us via this website will only be transferred abroad if necessary for the purpose of performing the contractual obligations owed by us to you under our TERMS AND CONDITIONS or when you have given your prior consent to such a transfer.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may from time to time contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any site besides our own. Please check the privacy statements of those sites if you have any concerns about their policies.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES
PRIVACY RELATED COMMENTS
Allegran Limited is the data controller in relation to the services available on this website and your personal data. Our registered address is Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London, W8 5TT. (Registered in England and Wales with company number 4363830).