Flirting - A Singles Guide
March 16, 2010
Flirting – A Singles Guide
If you can’t flirt, you no longer have an excuse... Follow these five fool-proof tips to have that special someone eating out of your hand.
1. Be yourself and don’t take things too seriously. If they’re not interested, who cares? There are plenty more unsuspecting singles you can practice on.
2. Smile and relax. If you chill out instead getting into a mess, you’ll put yourself and your prospective partner at ease and hopefully start enjoying yourself.
3. Pay attention and listen to what they have to say. Make sure you make eye contact so they know that you’re interested in what they have to say.
4. Compliment them, and laugh at their jokes. Be genuine though, fakeness won’t get you anywhere.
5. Body language can say a thousand words. Arms crossed and body facing away from you are not good signs, whereas slight touching, eye contact and smiles all mean you could be in there.
So go forth singleton and use these tips to woo the person of your dreams.
Related Dating Information
- Jenson Button celebrates Grand Prix win with girlfriend Jenson Button celebrated his recent Grand Prix win with model girlfriend Jessica Michibata. Is a proposal next? Full story...
- Cheryl and Ashley Cole: The break-up continues Cheryl and Ashley Cole split last month after he allegedly had a multitude of affairs; yet neither one has started divorce proceedings. What is going on? Full story...
- Pull with your profile Use these top 10 tips to increase the pulling-power of your profile to the max. Full story...